BECOME A CONSULTANT
Join our community of entrepreneurs and experience healthier, younger-looking skin, connections with great people, opportunities for personal growth and your own piece of the anti-aging skincare market.
THIS IS BUSINESS…REDEFINED
A business for yourself...
- Be your own boss
- Create your own schedule
- Experience healthier, younger-looking skin
- Collect monthly commissions for personal and team product sales
- Earn rewards for reaching milestones along your #RFJourney
...Not by yourself.
We’re here to support you every step of the way:
- Business Presentations and training events designed to help you build your R+F network and develop business best practices.
- Online resources for skincare recommendations and tips with our Solution Tool and RF Connection so you can confidently support your Customers
- Business management tools, including personal websites and marketing materials to help you establish and promote your business
- Our incredible community of Consultants sharing stories, advice and motivation
DECIDE TODAY HOW TOMORROW LOOKS
Enroll now to complete the Consultant Application and purchase a Business Kit or Business Portfolio*.
*Purchase of a CAD $52 Business Portfolio is all that is required to enroll as a Consultant and start your Rodan + Fields business. Residents of Quebec are not eligible to enroll as Consultants.
NOTE: The Consultant's contact information is made available on this page for the sole and explicit purpose of conducting business related to The Rodan + Fields program. Use of Consultant contact information for any other purposes constitutes interference with The Rodan + Fields contractual relationships and is subject to prosecution.
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Rodan + Fields does not guarantee that Consultants participating in the Rodan + Fields Program will generate any income. As with any business, each Consultant’s business results may vary. Earnings depend on a number of factors, including individual effort, business experience, diligence and leadership. Potential Consultants are urged to do their own due diligence prior to making any decision to participate. We estimate that in Canada the typical plan participant will earn between $1,700 and $2,000 CAD per year. For statistics on actual earnings of Consultants, please review the Income Disclosure Statement.